Spear’s understands that not everyone springs into this dark month, which is why we have joined forces with Laurent-Perrier to bring a little sparkle to your January. We are giving one reader the chance to win a bottle of Laurent-Perrier’s prestigious Grand Siècle and handcrafted Aiguière.
Adding an elegant touch to celebrations in 2012, guests will not only be impressed by this well-rounded champagne – the perfect match to an array of dishes – but the chic, limited edition champagne server is sure to be a talking point.
Crafted especially to hold the distinctive Grand Siècle bottle, the Aiguière has been delicately handmade by traditional Loire Valley pewtersmiths. The decorative, clever design features a detachable cooling mat, which is discreetly placed inside the cradle. Simply remove the cooling mat from the base of the cradle and freeze for an hour before replacing for service, to keep champagne chilled to perfection.
Grand Siècle by Laurent-Perrier was introduced in the late fifties, a skilful blend of wines from complementary years, using 100% Grand Cru classified grapes and the champagne house’s finest vintages. This respected wine epitomises Laurent-Perrier’s heritage for unique wine-making and is well-deserving of such an innovative serving ritual.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday 11 January 2012
Terms and conditions
• Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over
• There is one prize, which includes a 75cl bottle of Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle Champagne and a Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle Aiguière
• The prize can be sent to a UK address only
• Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available
• In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize be unavailable for any reason