Terms and conditions relating to the use of Spear Publishing Ltd Electronic ordering Form
1. Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions relating to any order you place with Spear Publishing Ltd. We will not allow you to purchase any service or product unless you have confirmed your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2. All products and services are not an offer by Spear Publishing Ltd to sell any service or product, but an invitation to make an offer. We are free to accept or reject such an offer, without providing any reason, at our sole discretion. When using the electronic booking form, we will send you an e-mail that we have received your offer but such email will not constitute acceptance of such offer by Spear Publishing Ltd. If Spear Publishing Ltd accepts your offer it will send a separate email confirming acceptance of the order.
3. These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and Spear Publishing Ltd (“Spear Publishing Ltd”, “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, including Event sponsorship, as set out in your purchase order. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Spear Publishing Ltd and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement. Sponsor benefits
4. You will receive all the sponsor branding, delegate contact and speaking benefits appropriate for the package you have ordered, details of which are set out in the attached order form.
5. Spear Publishing Ltd is responsible for all marketing, promotion and agenda for the Event.
a. Sponsor logos and/or names will be displayed on all possible documentation and material created after the date of this Agreement, subject to the details being received by Spear Publishing Ltd. Precise details of the documentation and material for the particular Event are available on request from Spear Publishing Ltd.
b. Sponsors will be listed in the order the packages are displayed in the Sponsorship Opportunities document.
6. Spear Publishing Ltd will fulfil all requirements relating to sponsorship of the Event.
7. Spear Publishing Ltd will take out a comprehensive insurance policy for each Event, including adequate public liability insurance.
8. Spear Publishing Ltd shall not do anything for the Event which harms or is likely to harm the Sponsors reputation. Inviting guests
9. Sponsors may supply the names of guests to be invited to the Awards/Seminar as part of their sponsorship package or at a reduced rate as detailed in the attached booking form Spear Publishing Ltd, John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London EC4Y 0AN, registered in England No. 04931527, VAT No. GB9807707886
a. All guest invitations must be sent by Spear Publishing Ltd and we reserve the right to reasonably refuse entry to anyone not invited directly by Spear Publishing Ltd.
b. There are generally no restrictions on who you may ask to be invited but Spear Publishing Ltd reserves the ultimate right of veto.
c. We will notify you in good time of the deadline for providing us with names of your guests, and we may not be able to invite people who are notified to us after this date.
d. We do not provide any guarantees of attendance for sponsor invited guests.
10. Sponsors, delegates and guests are responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport costs. Payment terms
11. Of the fees listed in the order form attached, payment is due as follows:
i. 100% to be invoiced upon signature of this agreement
ii. Payment to be made 30 days from receipt of the invoice.
Changes and Cancellation
12. We reserve the right to change Event details if necessary, although we will use all reasonable endeavours to keep all changes to a minimum. We will inform you as soon as possible of all important changes, for example name or date changes.
13. In the event that we cancel the Event for commercial reasons such as lack of support then all charges paid by you for the specified services will be refunded
14. Once the contract has been entered into, if you subsequently decide for any reason to withdraw from the event or reduce your original commitment, you will immediately inform us in writing and will be liable to pay the following cancellation charges:
a. Cancellations received 6 (six) months or greater prior to the Event may be accepted subject to a cancellation fee of 40%.
b. Cancellations received 3 (three) months and fewer than 6 (six) months prior to the Event may be accepted subject to a cancellation fee of 60%.
c. Cancellations received less than 3 (three) months prior to the Event may be accepted subject to a cancellation fee of 100%.
d. All cancelation requests must be submitted to us in writing. If we agree to your cancellation then all cancellation fees are payable within 14 days of the acceptance of your cancellation in writing by us.
15. We reserve the right to cancel the Event by reason of Force Majeure, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, acts of war or violence, malicious damage, explosion, earthquake, strike, civil disturbances, political unrest, riot, labour dispute, power cuts or any other extraneous variable beyond Spear Publishing Ltd’s control.
16. Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its part of this Agreement in the event of Force Majeure as listed above, provided that those events could not be foreseen or the effects of these events prevented, when the contract was entered into.
18. The working language of the Event is English. Executives requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense.
19. This agreement is governed by English Law and each party agrees that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement. Changes to this contract can only be made in writing. Printed terms and conditions in any additional documents issued by you or you or agent will not be recognised as binding.