Spear's is the multi-award-winning wealth management and luxury lifestyle media brand whose flagship magazine has become a must-read for the ultra-high-net- worth (UHNW) community. It is also required reading for the affluent financial services community, including the bankers, lawyers and family offices who advise the wealthy.
Since its launch in 2006, Spear's has established itself as Europe's leading wealth management authority, as well as for its witty and incisive commentary on arts, business and lifestyle. Using print, digital, events, awards and research- based products and services, Spear's is uniquely placed to connect financial and luxury brands to this exclusive and elusive audience.
The Spear's readership is made up of extremely wealthy individuals and families (average assets of £5 million+) and ranges from hedge fund managers to property developers, rock stars to Rich-Listers, entrepreneurs and entertainers. Spear's aims to provide an informative, entertaining and objective guide to all aspects of the high- net-worth lifestyle, from its problems to its pleasures.
Spear's has been called 'the Bible of the banking fraternity' by GQ, 'a European rival to Forbes' by the Evening Standard and 'the New Yorker of finance' by the Independent, and goes to 30,000 of Europe's decision-makers and wealth-creators.
William Cash, Editor-in-Chief of Spear's, has twice won Editor of the Year at the Independent Publishers Awards (2007 and 2008). Editor Josh Spero has been nominated for Editor of the Year at the BSME Awards 2011 and 2012. Spear's was nominated for Consumer Magazine of the Year 2009 and 2010 at the BSME Awards and 2010 at the Independent Publishers Awards.
Spear's is published by Spear Publishing.
- Editor-in-Chief William Cash email@example.com
- Editor Josh Spero firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Editor Christopher Silvester
- Managing Editor and Head of Partnerships Emily Rookwood email@example.com
- Luxury and Travel Editor John Arlidge
- Economics Editor Stephen Hill
- Arts Editor Anthony Haden-Guest
- Staff Writer Chloe Barrow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head, Spear's Research Unit Giulia Cambieri email@example.com
- Senior Researcher, Spear's Research Unit Alex Matchett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switchboard Number 020-7936-6445
View online editions of Spear's
Advertising, Events and Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise in Spear's or on spearswms.com, sponsor a Spear's event or hold your own event with Spear's, please contact:
- Jiggs Patel
- 020 7936 6935 or 07903 255 295