Shot Before Dawn
The Players, The Parties
Private Client Dining Club
Rising stars from the worlds of finance and law descended on Northbank, St Paul’s, for the private client dining club on the 29th November. Hosted by David Bell of Lombard Odier, 85 names attended from big name firms such as Stanhope Capital and Withers to enjoy a three course meal and trade industry gossip.
Our specialists solve your HNW problems (gratis!)
My husband and I have successfully been running a small family company for the last five years. We both gave up our jobs in the City and the revenue generated by the company is our sole source of income. We do not have any formal agreements between us as business owners - is there anything we can do or put in place now to govern what would happen to the company in the event of our divorce?
Mixing business and personal life can be traumatic and expensive when relationships break down and parties want out. Many business owners do not plan properly for this type of situation, yet this could be a very real nightmare for business owners who have spent years building up a company
- STEP: Earl's children challenge his will
- Times: Some French households pay more than 100% tax
- Israeli billionaires grow 89%
- STEP: EC to negotiate new tax information exchange treaty with Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco and more
- GalleristNY: Christie's makes $495m in Contemporary sale, highest total ever at auction
- Fortnightly newsletter
- Comment on articles
- Ask Spears's specialists
- Exclusive offers